Tuesday 14 August 2012

The woman in black

When I got home yesterday, I was amazed by the lovely weather as it had been grey and gloomy all day. As such, I decided to go for a walk in the park after dinner. Having spent the whole day in the office, I thought I would take some pictures and get some excercise all in one go. Which would have been a great plan if I hadn't fallen asleep at 7pm like an old nan. Jeez!

However, a new day and new possibilities lie in front of me.. Oh yes, the glass is half full :)

As I don't have anything to do in work atm (as if I ever do), I've had a little look online for some black pieces.. I want them all!


Dress - Own the Runway // Purse - Mango // Skirt - Pull and Bear // Bag - Zara // Jumper - Own the Runway // Boots - Topshop

Hope you're having a great start to the week!

x

7 comments:

  1. Mye som fristet her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så bra! Og det er ganske så rimelige ting også :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh Goood! Give med those boots;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the dress and jumper; especially the detailing on the jumper x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is an absolute all-rounder! Bring on pay day :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner